Monday, February 6, 2012

Self Critique

This project for me was a learning experience. From what Ms. Dillon and YouTube has taught me, I have been able to save a lot of time trying to figure Adobe Illustrator CS5 out by myself. This Space and Contrast project has given me a few tricky obstacles but I have obtained the knowledge to pass through them. The 3X3 models I created were not all that great but I did come out with a few designs that were favored by my classmates.
For the WOrk-Up model, I improved the design by the advice given to me by Ms. Dillon and gave in a little more time to make the straight lines and circles. It did take time to do the 3X3's and the Work-Up model but It took much longer to create the exact same figures in Adobe Illustrator CS5. This was so because I only know the simple steps; so I turned to YouTube. It did not really explain the procedure throughly but after getting a few tips from Ms. Dillon I became confident. The overall portrait turned out great.
The things I could have worked on is being more precise where I start and place the lines. For me to do that I need to practice more. Due to me not being able to make it to the scheduled lab hours, I have gotten Adobe Illustrator CS5 for me and I have been practicing ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment