Monday, March 5, 2012

The Art of Andy Goldsworthy


This is my attempt of creating something Andy Goldsworthy would create. I like to call this Sun God! I know it does not have the feature like the Sun God but it is close enough. The green leaves symbolize the the hair of the sun god or the flames from the sun. The purple leave is the face of the sun god or the sun itself. The bottom part (the brown and orange mix) is the body of the sun god mixed with some old hair or it is a solar flare. I really liked this one because it is simple; looks so little but means so much. The texture on the green leaves give the shading from my flash a distinctive look. The brown and orange mixture is not symmetrical because of the wind. This is my Andy Goldsworthy's attempt to create something unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment